Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Try me nigga, I'll make you see, them bitches aint got shit on me.



I don't care if you don't like me, I wasn't put on this earth to please you.

I'm purrty good at keeping secrets, it just depends what it is.
I have a big heart, but it breaks easily
date like a man so you don't get played like a bitch.
in this world theres real and make believe
Live, Laugh, Love, forgive and forget(:
Love is not a fight, but its something worth fighting for
I speak whats on my mind; so expect the cold hard truth
I live, I love, I forgive and never give up.
Family and friends matter most
seems like its always one fuck up after another
I live for the little moments
Hold your head up high
You got somethin all the girls want..
You pinch me. I'll punch you
A penny for my thoughts, oh no ill sell them for a dollar.
I used to be ballin, but now I'm bill gatin.
I do what i want, when i want
roses are still red, violets are still blue, today is only wednesday, so fuckkkk you.
Take my hand and follow me baby, don't ever look back, don't second guess me.
I'll be the one to spill your drink
she can rock them high heel shoes but she'd rather wear cowboy boots.
If I'm with my lover, nothin else matters
talk shit, get hit bitch.Your amazing just the way you are.

Whats meant to be will always find its way.

Bitches always come in pairs

We never say i love you enough until its to late

If I can be your tan-legged Juliet, you can be my Redneck Romeo.

All this bullshits made me stronger mother fucker.

I promise, you cant find nobody like me.
You're about as pointless as the white crayon
I'd like to throw a brick at your face, but i dont wanna hurt the brick.
What time is it? Theres a clock right there. Did i ask where the clock was?
You are so far behind me i could take a shit and you wouldn't step in it for days.
Your not my role model. Your my hero.
Think before you hate.
People shouldn't believe everything they hear.
I miss the days when we were friends.
Adding a HaHa after something makes it seem a lot less serious.

 



the good lord doesn't give us anything we cant handle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments